Emergency Roadside Battery Jumpstart Service in Fresno
At Jeff’s Towing Fresno, we understand how frustrating it can be when your car battery dies. That’s why we offer our jumpstart service to get your car running again. Jumpstarting a car is a simple process, but it’s important to follow the steps carefully.
- Park the donor car next to the dead car, with the front of both cars facing each other.
- Open the hoods of both cars and pop both lids open.
- Connect the jumper cables to both batteries, making sure that they are not touching anything else or in danger of being run over or stepped on by people or animals. The black cable goes to negative (-), and red cable goes to positive (+).
- Start the donor car and let it run for a few minutes while you start up the dead battery using another set of jumper cables.
- Once the dead battery starts up, let the cars run for a few more minutes to charge them up.
- Disconnect the jumper cables in reverse order: first disconnect the red cable, then disconnect the black cable.
- Close both hoods and drive off in your car knowing that you won’t have this problem again for a while unless your battery is really old or damaged.
If you’re ever in a situation where your car battery dies, don’t despair! Jeff’s Towing Fresno is here to help. We offer convenient towing services that will get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today for more information about our services, or visit our website to learn more about Jeff’s Towing Fresno.
For more information about our towing services, contact Jeff’s Towing Fresno today. We’re the best choice for towing in Fresno, CA. We offer a variety of services, including jumpstarting and flat tire service, to help you get back on the road. Contact us today for more information.